Product Marketing Manager
Cash Live Entertainment Inc is looking for a super star Product Marketing Manager with a strong focus on user acquisition and ad campaign optimization. In this role you will use your data analysis skills to measure the performance of campaigns to bring in new users and optimize the performance of all campaigns to yield the greatest ROAS. In addition to strong analysis skills, you are creative, have excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Drive the user acquisition strategy and execution for our suite of mobile gaming apps.
• Own the business outcome of your campaigns and constantly optimize to drive towards the team's business objectives
• Define how we measure success - establish benchmarks and criteria to evaluate campaign performance Define and improve marketing processes and best practices
• Define and manage ad spend budgets
• Manage all aspects of Facebook and Google advertising: build ads, analyze data, optimize continuously and manage creative testing.
• Analyze your ad spend and use the data to formulate your strategy.
• Optimize ads for efficiency based on performance data.
• Experience launching and operating cross-channel user acquisition campaigns for our suite of mobile games
• Strong analytics, quantitative and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
• 3+ years’ experience in high-scale, hands-on performance marketing role with mobile Ad platforms and User Acquisition.
• Experience in performance marketing, online advertising, media buying, influencer marketing, lead generation, ASO, SEO.
• Strong understanding of ads metrics (CPI, CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA, ROAS, ROI, LTV).
• Knowledge of multiple aspects of the advertising industry including ad channels, mobile measurement partners, fraud detection/prevention, and A/B testing strategies for campaign and creative optimization
• Ability to jump between strategic guidance and tactical execution across different studios and partners
• Ability to communicate complex problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical teams
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
• You must be comfortable with uncertainty and incremental change
• Self Starter!
• Nice to have - Graphic design and video editing experience.
• Full Time Role
• Benefits Package
• Stock Options
• Competitive Salary
•Email CV and portfolio to
email@example.com or submit via contact us
Frontend Developer - React
Cash Live is seeking an experienced, Frontend developer to help build and maintain a web-based dashboard and backoffice tool set to manage a live-streaming and
massively-multiplayer-game platform that will operate with both mobile and web clients.
• Learn new technologies quickly.
• Create, update. and maintain the dashboard’s frontend built with Next.js react app
• Create, update, and maintain the dashboard’s backend service built with: Go, Node.js, or Python (Django).
• Maintain the deployment and monitoring of the dashboard in production.
• Respond-to and resolve issues with the dashboard in production.
• Communicate with other team members to establish an effective development pipeline.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the product.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Supervise and mentor junior developers.
• 3+ years of professional experience as a full stack developer.
• Experienced with Agile management methodologies.
• Experience building and maintaining CMS / Backoffice tools and systems
• Experienced with React.
• Experienced with developing backend services in: React, TypeScript, Next.js, Node.js,REST APIs,PostgreSQL
• Experienced with deployment and monitoring of web applications.
• Experienced with cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, and/or GCP.
• Experienced with Linux, especially on the server.
• Experienced developing with the command-line, primarily with Bash.
• Experienced with Git and hosting services like GitHub, GitLab, and BitBucket.
• Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving development standards and technologies.
• Familiar with current design and architectural patterns.
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Proficient knowledge of:
• REST APIs
Bonus if knowledgeable in:
• Azure or AWS